In consideration of my attendance at the Trauma-Informed Schools Institute (hereinafter “the Event”), hosted by Resilience Impact, LLC (hereinafter “host”), I hereby acknowledge and agree to the following terms:
1. PERMISSION TO RECORD MY LIKENESS: I hereby expressly grant to the Event and to its employees and agents the right to use photographs, video, and/or audio impressions (including over the internet) of me recorded at the Event on October 27 & 28, 2022 and to use the photographs and my voice and picture, silhouette, and other reproductions of physical likeness, in connection with or as part of any presentation, program, transmission, or other professional endeavor in which the same may be used or incorporated, and also in the advertising, and/or publicizing of any such analog or digital works or their content, in perpetuity. I understand these images / recordings may be used for commercial, educational, or informational purposes.
2. OWNERSHIP OF MATERIALS: I agree that the host shall exclusively own all rights, title and interest, including copyright in, and to, the complete set of original recordings of the Event, with worldwide rights. Host shall have the right, for any purpose, to use, adapt, change, delete from or add to such form and content, to combine all or any part of these original recordings with others, and to use, distribute, advertise, and market as the host shall determine in its sole discretion. I also agree to allow all forms of distribution of any materials that accompany the images or my voice.
3. COPYRIGHT AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The materials and resources used in the Event are the confidential and exclusive copyright and proprietary intellectual property of host. These materials are provided to you by host and solely intended for your personal use as a Trauma-Informed Schools Institute attendee.
4. PERSONAL DATA: Personal Data is information that can be used to identify you specifically, including your name, shipping address, email address, telephone number or demographic information like your age, gender, or hometown. You consent to giving us this information by providing it to us voluntarily on our website or any mobile application. You provide some of this information when you register with or make purchases from our website. You may also provide this information by participating in various activities associated with our site, including responding to blogs, contacting us with questions, or participating in group training. Your decision to disclose this data is entirely voluntary.
5. JURISDICTION AND DISPUTES: I agree that any disputes hereunder will be governed by the laws of Minnesota and hereby consent to binding arbitration in Minnesota for resolving any disputes arising hereunder, except for matters involving infringement of intellectual property or requiring injunctive relief through a court.