In consideration of my attendance at the Trauma-Informed Schools Institute (hereinafter “the Event”), hosted by Resilience Impact, LLC (hereinafter “host”), I hereby acknowledge and agree to the following terms:
1. PERMISSION TO RECORD MY LIKENESS: I hereby expressly grant to the Event and to its officers, employees, agents, and assignees the right to use photographs, video, and/or audio impressions (including over the internet) of me recorded at the Event on October 29 – 30, 2020, and to use the photographs and my voice and picture, silhouette, and other reproductions of physical likeness and class-related work (including any still image, videotaped image, CD-ROMs, DVDs and/or other analog or digital means), in connection with or as part of any presentation, program, publication, product, transmission, or other professional endeavor in which the same may be used or incorporated, and also in the advertising, and/or publicizing of any such analog or digital works or their content, in perpetuity. I understand these images / sounds may be used for commercial, educational, or informational purposes.
2. OWNERSHIP OF MATERIALS: I agree that the hosts shall exclusively own all rights, title and interest, including copyright in, and to, the complete set of original recordings of the Event, with worldwide rights. Host shall have the right, for any purpose, to use, adapt, change, delete from or add to such form and content, to combine all or any part of these original recordings with others, and to use, distribute, advertise, market and otherwise exploit any and all of the foregoing in any manner and in any medium, as host shall determine in its sole discretion. I agree to cooperate with the host, at its expense, in all further actions, which hosts deem necessary or desirable to confirm, register, protect or enforce host’s rights in and to such recordings. I waive all rights of copyright or ownership which I might otherwise have in or to any of the products in which my image, likeness or voice appears, and I agree to assign, and do hereby assign, to host any such right, title, and interest in and to any such products (except where I share some of my own intellectual property (IP) as a presenter or when asking a question, in which case I retain underlying ownership of my IP and grant hosts full ownership of just the recordings that contain my IP). I agree to execute all documents deemed necessary or desirable by hosts in connection therewith. I waive all rights of copyright or ownership in or to the resulting commercial or educational and informational materials in which I appear, and acknowledge no monetary or other compensation is provided in exchange for waiving this right. I also agree to allow all forms of distribution of any materials that accompany the images or my voice.
3. COPYRIGHT AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The materials and resources used in the Event are the confidential and exclusive copyright and proprietary intellectual property of host. These materials are provided to you by host and solely intended for your personal use as a Trauma-Informed Schools Institute attendee. No part of these documents and/or resources can be stored, reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, photographic, mechanical, or any other medium), recorded, translated, or used to produce any derivative works without the explicit written permission of hosts, under signature. Any violation or display of the likelihood of violating, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph, entitles hosts to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations.
4. PERSONAL DATA: Personal Data is information that can be used to identify you specifically, including your name, shipping address, email address, telephone number or demographic information like your age, gender, or hometown. You consent to giving us this information by providing it to us voluntarily on our website or any mobile application. You provide some of this information when you register with or make purchases from our website. You may also provide this information by participating in various activities associated with our site, including responding to blogs, contacting us with questions, or participating in group training. Your decision to disclose this data is entirely voluntary. You are under no obligation to provide this information, but your refusal may prevent you from accessing certain benefits from our website or from making purchases. If you interact with others on our website or mobile app, such as participating in a group chat or a group online course, other users may have access to some of your data, including your name, profile picture, and your history of interaction with our website, such as prior comments or posts. When you post online, your posts may be viewed by others, and we may distribute your comments outside the website.
5. JURISDICTION AND DISPUTES: I agree that any disputes hereunder will be governed by the laws of Minnesota and hereby consent to binding arbitration in Minnesota for resolving any disputes arising hereunder, except for matters involving infringement of intellectual property or requiring injunctive relief through a court.